Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

Cycle 1 - J.Lo Bikinis on a Rooftop

I decided to begin with my rankings all the way back in 2003, when the first Cycle of ANTM aired.

Tyra was nice(-r than nowadays), Nigel was nowhere to be seen, Janice Dickinson was there and everything looked pleasantly low-budget. So, in a nutshell, everything was perfect. Or, wait....was it?

Let's just move along with the cycle, week by week, and see.


1. Kesse


This photo of Kesse is all kinds of awesome, what a great way to start the very first episode of the very first cycle ever. The body looks banging, she looks confident, and the swimwear is being sold amazingly well.


2. Katie


This girl is the first one to ever be officially robbed on the show, the judges had the nerve to call her too sexy, when they did two swimwear photos in the first two episodes. Yeah, right? This photo is hot, and among the best.


3. Nicole


Another great shot, her body looks siiiiiick. I do get the slightest hint of what her face looks like in her later photos though, which isn't too good. But overall, this is fabulous.


4. Giselle


Ginselle looks really hot in this photo, her body is great. It's all around good, but not as demanding as the three above.


5. Adrianne


This photo would be awesome, if it weren't for that awakward leg. Her face looks really good and I love her body, but yeah...that giant foot is disturbing.


6. Tessa


So, this is the first girl to ever get eliminated, and I don't think it was a good decision at all, based on the photos that I ranked lower than hers. She looks pretty good here, although the body isn't too flattering at that angle. I wasn't terribly upset with her elimination, but I do think she did well enough to stay.


7. Elyse


This is where the photos are starting to get bad. Elyse looks sick in this photo, like she has a cold and is about to sneeze. Her body doesn't look too hot either, but she isn't a sexy swimsuit type anyway.


8. Ebony


This girl is all kinds of awesome and funny, but I never got her appeal in pictures. Her body looks really manly and the face reads as blank here.


9. Robyn


So, my first candidate for the bottom two is Robyn. This photo is really bland, and she looks old in it. If you get a chance to do so, watch Janice's comments towards this photo during panel. It'll be worth it :-) I would eliminate her for this photo, by the way. It wasn't the worst, that one goes to....


10. Shannon


... because looking like a 40-year old cougar on drugs and meth has never been a good thing, and probabyl will never be one. I present to you the worst shot of the whole cycle, ladies and gentlemen. I see no redeeming feature whatsoever. In the end I would save her though, because I know how the rest of her portfolio looks like.


So, this was the very first ANTM-related post, my blog lost it's virginity one might say. I hope you liked it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen