Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Cycle 1 - Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Remember how I said this cycle consisted mainly of lingerie photos? Well, here's the next one. The girls travelled to Paris, France, for the remainder of the competition. This episode they had to pose with male models in lingerie, which made Shannon really horny. Discalimer: I don't like any of those photos...again.


1. Adrianne


I consider this to be the best of the worst. While most of the lingerie is covered, at least I get a sense of an emotion from this photo, which already makes it better than the others.


2. Shannon


A weaker version of Adrianne's photo. Meh - But again, the worst is yet to come.


3. Elyse


I don't like this photo, at all. She looks clumsy and awkward and confused. But she at least tried something different, so I'll give her credit for it.


4. Kesse


This is as dull as dishwater. She's just lying on top of him, not doing anything. Kesse was eliminated this episode, which was heartbreaking, but deserved. She really didn't manage to reach the level of her very first photo ever again.


5. Robin


She looks mean, she doesn't have any connection to the male model at all, she looks old. Yet again, bottom two. I really think she overstayed her welcome by a long shot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen