Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Cycle 1 - Sporty Spice would be proud

Welcome back y'all! This week we are left with 6 girls, because Ebony was eliminated in an episode which didn't have a photoshoot, but a commercial. I wasn't too bummed, since she was awesomely funny, but also really unphotogenic in my opinion.
Now this week the final 6 girls had to do a photoshoot, which was all about movement, for the company Reebok. Let's see some results!



1. Giselle


The pose is absolutely insane, she probably did the best overall on set as well. So, what happened? Right, she was sent home. This is the elimination of Cycle 1 which irks me the most. Why send her home? They blamed some confidence issues, so it was one of the fishy personality-based cuts. I was furious about it, because this girl has the 2nd best portfolio after Adrianne. Speaking of which...


2. Adrianne


She just can't take a bad photo. This is yet again really strong, from the face to the pose.


3. Shannon


While the movement isn't as apparent as in the two photos above her, I still think this looks believable as a Reebok ad. Her body looks insane, I want those abs!


4. Elyse


I think this shot would be miles better without the guy in it, since it somehow looks like she's dry-humping his leg. Other than that this is a solid effort, I like her face in this photo much more than the pose.


5. Robyn


This is just awkward. It isn't as terrible as her previous photos, but it still isn't any good. But hey - I didn't rank her last this time!


6. Kesse


This photo is a big mess, to be quite honest. Kesse is really inconsistent, and this is her all-time low on the show. She looks manic in the face, and distorted in the body.I would have sent her home this week over Giselle in a heartbeat.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen