Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Cycle 1 - My Way

To conclude the very first cycle of ANTM, here is how things would have gone if I had the power over the judging panel.


Week 1 - J.Lo Bikinis

- Robin -


There is just no way around it, she didn't belong in this competition. And it's not because of her size, but her age- It showed in her photo this week, and it showed in all of her other shots after that one as well.


Week 2 - Stuff Magazine

- Nicole -


Her face just tends to look really harsh and manly in photos, and this week it was clearly apparent. Kesse also didn't do too well, but she has her fantastic first shot to fall back upon.


Week 3 - Snakes

- Ebony -


I love Ebony as a person, she was really entertaining. But safe for her second photo, I don't like any of her other shots, and this week she hit an all-time low.


Week 4 - Commercial

- Tessa -


I think Tessa is actually quite photogenic, but as well a bit on the bland side. I don't think her commercial would have been anything outstanding, so I send her home at this point.


Week 5 - Reebok

- Kesse -


Ever since Week 1 Kesse struggled to take a good photo, and this week her photo was just horrendous. She was such a cutie, but I cannot save her yet another week to hope for something semi-decent.


Week 6 - Lingerie in Paris

- Katie -


Yes, Katie is a bombshell and probably woould have rocked this shoot. But with the photoshoots on the show I'm not sure if she could have shown a great variety of things, and also I just like the other 4 girls more than her, they have more to offer.


Week 7 - Merit Diamonds

- Shannon -


Had she done the shoot I would have spared her over Elyse, but not doing the photoshoot is not a good thing when all the other girls are performing on a rather high level as well.


Week 8 - Finale

- Elyse -


Elyse is probably one of the most editorial girls to ever be on this show, but her attitude towards the go-sees people was not acceptable and she doesn't have the strongest body of work, either.


- Giselle -


I love me some Ginselle, but I think she wouldn't have been able to do better than Adrianne overall. Speaking of which...



Winner

- Adrianne -


100% deserving winner, she really owned all the girls this cycle. She overcame sickness, she showed her diversity in photos and she has the best portfolio. Great choice, this is when the ANTM winners actually made sense.

With this post, Cycle 1 is concluded. I hope you liked reading along, I will be back soon enough to cover the next Cycle :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen