Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Cycle 2 - Blubb

Cycle 2 really turned it up a notch concering photoshoot themes, this week the girls had to pose in a tank full of water. Who managed to strike a fierce pose and who just drowned? Let's see!



1. April


This is the best photo this week, by miles. The pose looks very natural, it showcases her legs perfectly and the face is relaxed and calm. Beautiful.


2. Sara


Another great shot this week, I like that she managed to bring some movement to the photo. It looks like she's really swimming.


3. Yoanna


This is among my favorite photos from Yoanna, it looks so peaceful and serene, almost like she's still inside the womb. It's a more artistic approach, which I appreciate.


4. Camille


So Camille can actually take a good photo, who would've thought? I really like the way she posed here, the only thing I can criticize is that her eyes look a little scared.


5. Catie


The pose is the best of the week, by far. But when I get to the face....yeah, it looks so weird, I don't even know what happened to her here. If the face looked better this would've been my FCO for sure.


6. Mercedes


This is probably her weakest photo from the show, I think it's just really boring and the pose looks stiff and too forced.


7. Shandi


What happened to our high fashion Shandi this week? I don't think this photo is completely hopeless, but it just looks really really awkward, as if she's drowning. Her weakest photo from the show by a long shot.


8. Xiomara


After her amazing photo last week, Xiomara is back to square one with this atrocity. Among ANTM fans this is widely known as the "Drowning Walrus", and I agree with that comparison. It's really terrible. Xiomara was eliminated for this shot, and I think that was long overdue.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen