Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Cycle 2 - Edge

The final three had one last photoshoot where they could show the judges what they had in them. It was an edgy beautyshoot, with mostly amazing results. Here they are:



1. Mercedes



I love this photo so much, it's so raw and edgy and it has this ethnic vibe I completely adore. Who knew that sweet and cute Mercedes could pull this off? Amazing.


2. Yoanna


We all know Yoanna has the perfect face for beauty, and this photo is truly awesome as well, but a little more boring compared to Mercedes' photo in my opinion. I don't get why it is called the best in ANTM history all the time, but it is a great shot nonetheless.


3. Shandi


Sadly, this is the weakest photo by a long shot this week. It lacks a true depth or any POW! factor, it looks rather bland and uninspiring. If she had more power in her eyes it could've been great, but as it is, I wouldn't look at it twice.


In the end, Shandi placed 3rd, Mercedes 2nd and Yoanna won. Out of the final two, I would have picked Mercedes as the winner, without any question. Yoanna is a great face for beauty, but it starts and ends there in my opinion. She didn't do that well during the whole competition and is among my less liked winners, just because I think there were 3-4 girls who deserved it more (Sara, Shandi, Mercedes and April, namely).

To conclude this cycle, I will of course be posting my ideal elimination order soon. Stay tuned! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen