Samstag, 6. November 2010

Cycle 2 - I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!

This week on C2 of America's Next Topmodel: The girls have to portray famous celebrities in their photoshoot, who more or less resemble their look. Without further ado, here are the fo-tos:



1. Mercedes - Billie Holiday


I myself don't know who Billy Holiday is, but by looking at this photo of Mercedes I get a sense of pain and sadness, and it really draws me in. She looks gorgeous and really had to overcome some personal obstacles as well this week. FCO very well deserved.


2. Xiomara - Grace Jones


I think the makeup and styling does most of the work here, but still it is an undeniably gorgeous photo of Xiomara. I love the pose and how long it makes her legs look. Sadly, this remains to be her only good shot on the show.


3. Shandi - Nicole Kidman


I adore this shot of Shandi, she really captured Nicole's elegance and her inapproachable demeanour perfectly.


4. Jenascia - Salma Hayek


This is a really hot photo of Jenascia, I like the pose and her facial expression. She was eliminated for this photo, which is a travesty. You'll soon be seeing why.


5. Catie - Marilyn Monroe


I used to really dislike this photo, but looking at it again more carefully she really managed to mimic Marilyn in this shot. I still don't really like it because I think it looks slightly draggalicious, but her effort needs to be acknowledged.


6. Sara - Angelina Jolie


I think she went a little too far, Angelina Jolie is a sexy woman, but the open pants and the pouted lip are a bit too much for my liking. Still, she looks hot in this photo.


7. Yoanna - Audrey Hepburn


I like this shot, but it's rather timid and doesn't leave an impression on me. She did nail Audrey's body language though.


8. April - Catherine Zeta-Jones


This is probably one of her weakest shots, but I wouldn't call it bad either. It's just really really dull compared to all the other photos.


9. Camille - Diana Ross


Terrible. Just terrible. She looks possessed by a demon, or scared to death. This is her third bad week in a row, I can't believe she was once again saved.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen