Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Cycle 2 - Say "Hi" to Fashion

Poor Sara was eliminated for not looking like the perfect video vixen in Tyra's music video (yeah, I'm still furious about this cut, after all those years. She was SO robbed) and the remaining five girls travelled to Milan, Italy for the rest of the competition where they had a very high-fashion oriented photoshoot in a Coliseum for Solstice Sunglasses. Among those photos is also my favorite shot of the cycle, so let's check them out!



1. Shandi


This photo is just complete and utter perfection, she looks like she belongs in any current fashion magazine. The pose, the expression, the colours, the mood....awesome.


2. Mercedes


I like her contorted pose, it creates some nice angles, and I like that she managed to deliver something this edgy despite being a rather commcercial girl.


3. Yoanna


She looks very statuesque, which creates a nice effect, but also makes her body look thicker. Still a great photo though.


4. Camille


I like the pose in this photo, but I feel like she took it a little too far. The face looks distracted as well, all in all this isn't such a great shot of Camille. And finally, she went home!


5. April


This is her worst photo, by far. The face looks just completely blank and that ruins the whole shot for me. Janice Dickinson commented on this photo with the following statement: "It looks like all the batteries in your vibrator just died." I concur.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen